What works when digital technology improves learning?
- Digital Technology offers exceptional means for sharing knowledge
What does not work?
- Lots of teachers and schools working separately in silos trying to achieve the same goals, this creates massive repetition
What should Government do?
- Provide some centralised means of sharing information and guidance for teachers
- Bring together the best of the best in resources.
- Ensure resources created in one school or LA are useable by other schools – they have all been created with taxpayer funding
What should Government not do or stop doing ?
- Dictating to schools what they should do. Procurement frameworks limit the market and stifle innovation