MirandaNet Publications Links
- Case studies
- Research reports and articles:
- MirandaMods; collaborative knowledge construction events
(To find out more see MirandaNet)
- Davis, N., C. Preston, and I. Sahin (2009a). ICT teacher training: evidence for multilevel evaluation from a national initiative. British Journal of Education Technology (BJET). Volume 40. Issue 1 (January 2009 ) (Published Online: Feb 5 2008 12:00AM): 135–148.DOI: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2007.00808.x
- Davis, N. E., C. Preston and I. Sahin (2009b). Training teachers to use new technologies impacts multiple ecologies: Evidence from a national initiative’. British Educational Research Journal (BJET). Volume 40. Issue 5 (September 2009)
- ‘Daly, C, Pachler N. and Pelletier, C. (2009) Continuing professional development in ICT for teachers: A literature review, Becta. http://eprints.ioe.ac.uk/3183/ last accessed 230514
- Daly, Caroline and Pachler, Norbert and Pelletier, Caroline (2009) Continuing Professional Development in ICT for teachers. http://eprints.ioe.ac.uk/3184/ last accessed 230514
- Pachler, N, C. Preston, J. Cuthell, A. Allen and Pinheiro Torres (2011) The ICT CPD Landscape in England Becta. http://dera.ioe.ac.uk/1769/ last accessed 230514
- Leask, M. and C. Preston (2011) ICT Tools for Future Teachers: Brunel University for Becta, Coventry. http://www.beds.ac.uk/howtoapply/departments/es/marilyn-leask/publications
- Preston, C. (2004) Teachers’ and Trainers’ Perspectives Researching the outcomes of the New Opportunities Fund (NOF) ICT Teacher Training MirandaNet/TTA http://www.mirandanet.ac.uk/tta/
- Preston, C. (2004). Learning to use ICT in Classrooms: teachers’ and trainers’ perspectives: an evaluation of the English NOF ICT teacher training programme (1999-2003): summary, full evaluation report and emergent trends for teacher educators and staff-trainers. London, funded by the Teacher Training Agency www.mirandanet.ac.uk/tta
- Woollard, J., Younie, S. and Pickford, T. (under peer review) Evaluation of e-safety materials for initial teacher training: meeting the needs of primary phase trainees,Technology, Pedagogy and Education
- Burden, K., Younie, S. and Leask, M. (2013) ‘Translational research principles applied to education: the mapping of educational specialist knowhow (MESH) initiative’ Journal of Education for Teaching: International research and pedagogy. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02607476.2013.801216
- Leask, M. and Younie, S. (2013) ‘National Models for Continuing Professional Development: The Challenges of Twenty-First-Century Knowledge Management’ Journal of Professional Development in Education, 39 (2): 273–287. doi:10.1080/19415257.2012.749801.
- Younie, S. and Leask, M. (2013) Teaching with Technologies: The Essential Guide,Buckingham: Open University Press.
- Burden, K., Leask., M. and Younie, S. (2014) Teaching and Learning with ICT in the Primary School. London: Routledge.
- Younie, S. and Leask, M. (eds) (2015) Debates in ICT. London: Routledge.
- Report written by Judy Sebba, Ruth Deakin Crick, Guoxing Yu, Hilary Lawson, Wynne Harlen, Keren Durant, Systematic review of research evidence of the impact on students in secondary schools of self and peer assessment, Report no. 1614 ∙ October 2008
Practical Design Patterns for Teaching and Learning with Technology YishayMor, Harvey Mellor, Steven Warburton and Niall Winters (Eds)
A Call to Action: Teaching with Technologies: the Essential Guide Marilyn Leask and Sarah Younie
Narrative Ecologies: Teachers as Pedagogical Toolmakers Keith Turvey
The ultimate guide to using ICT across the curriculum Jon Audain